Monday, September 7, 2009

Alright already!!!!



Here I am!!! I made it! So you readers may not know this but I am a contributer to this blog as well. BUT I am a bad blogger. I seriously have thought that there is no way I could have anything as interesting to write about as Gina and Brit. But after some poking and prodding ( and threatening) I have given in and here i am. They both have encouraged me to write about ANYTHING. So here it is... My blog for today. And update into our little lives. 

The newest and biggest news is that we are looking for a house! We have been searching for a while now and are trying to find something soon. I am getting tired of the things in our house that need fixing and not wanting to put any money into it. We also want our own space. Especially if we intend to have a family in the future:) So readers, if you see anything that screams NANCY AND BRENT and first time homebuyers....Give us a call :) 

The next news is that I am proud to say that photography has bought me a new camera (yes that happened before Brit left but its still cool!! ). The business seems to be going well keeping me busy. I seem to always have people scheduled. We just pray that this is a business that can not only bless us but bless others. It's exciting to see it grow. Now if I could only finalize my website!!! 

Well everyone, that's it for today! Thanks for making me do it Brit and Gina! Love You Guys!

~N

No comments:

Post a Comment