Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Humph....



So....Nothing too interesting to post about.

I guess I'm posting just for the sake of posting! =)

SINCE NO BODY ELSE SEEMS TO BE CONTRIBUTING TO THIS STINKIN' BLOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ok....done screaming.

So anyways....spent the day at the church building. Nothing too exciting going on. Tomorrow is the 1st annual chocolate chip cookie competition. (Dillon created it...for his own selfish gain!) haha

Renee and I are on a team. Go us. lol

I'll let you know WHEN we win. =)

Ummm.....we leave early Thursday morning for Wentzville. Spending the weekend there helping at Jubilee. Doing some community outreach and helping with the youth. Should be fun.

*yawn* I'm so NOT in the mood to bake cookies. =(

If we hadn't already submitted our registration form for this competition I could back out.....
Darn.

Ok....here I go......Time to get my bake on!

No comments:

Post a Comment