Friday, September 4, 2009

Livin' the life...

Well I can officially check week one of college classes off my list. Hooray! Its been a pretty good week....I would say that I have done a pretty good job of balancing work, fun, and sleep. :) There has definately been more reading than I expected (for the first week anyways) but that's alright, the actual class part has definately been fun. :)

Starting to blend in here too....I think a lot of that is because I'm finally realizing that I'm with these people for the next year at least. Usually when I meet new people I have the camp/mission trip mentality that I have to connect with them as quickly as possible because I don't have much time with them. But thats not the case here....lol. It has been good though, definately starting to make those connections that I know are gonna last a while. :)

-Gina

1 comment:

  1. Great to hear from you, Gina.....So glad to hear that you are making connections with people. Very proud of you, Pear-Tree....
    Love,
    Momma Sherry

    ReplyDelete