Saturday, August 22, 2009

And so it begins....

Well, at long last packing day has arrived.....actually I should say packing DAYS. lol.

Most of my clothes are packed.

Wow. Its really weird to actually see this happening. I keep thinking that I have plenty of time to take care of all the last minute things to be done but the fact of the matter is that tomorrow is an average Sunday, then after that I'm off to camp for a few days, home for one, then moving up to P-town. Look out college here I come!

Other news of today....I went and saw (500) Days of Summer this afternoon and boy was it good! It was so random but it really got me thinking about the future. I can't WAIT to meet all of these new people at school and get a fresh perspective about what they think. =)

Anyways, Brit: Your welcome for finally blogging....its not like I haven't thought about blogging, its just that my adventure hasn't really seemed to start until today. :)

-Gina

No comments:

Post a Comment