Monday, August 17, 2009

This is for real...

I write to you from the Portland airport...

Here I sit...
Kinda glad to be here.....only because this has been the longest week of goodbyes that's ever existed.

To my left...Creepy little hispanic men playing the banjo and some crazy flute thing....not exactly relaxing. =)
To my right....a lady screaming on the phone so someone can here her.
In front of me is a man talking to himself. Or perhaps on his bluetooth......
Behind me is a handsome man in a pink shirt eating a banana......

I'm gonna be ok. I keep saying that out loud. Everyone probably thinks I'm insane. Oh well =)

I guess that this is the first time I've actually let myself think about the fact that I'm surrounded by unfamiliar faces. Yikes.

I've managed to stop crying at this point. That's a start. =)

Christmas is almost here! =) I've always started counting down in July....and I have a feeling that I'll be doing that this year more than ever.

alright....I'm headed to Gate C15.

Brit

No comments:

Post a Comment