Saturday, August 22, 2009

The Black Hole

They say that St. Louis is the black hole....once you're here, you get sucked in and never leave.
Do I agree with this phrase?
I haven't decided yet.
But let me tell you, I sure have been thinking about it alot lately.

I don't want to just fall in love with this city and these people only because I LOVE being busy, surrounded by fun people and in a new place. I can already see myself being unhappy when I go back home to a job...and a few random things I'm involved in. I like having specific tasks, goals, SOMETHING to work towards. And I'm not gonna lie...I kinda like having a desk. lol (weird....)

So today was cool....went to UMSL...handed out waterbottles, granola bars, and LATITUDE fliers. Way different than the other day at Webster...but still enjoyed it. I'm enjoying just spending more time with people. I know that in a few weeks I'll open up alot more and start showing my goofy ridiculous self. (I've always been like that...)

Well...it's almost dinner time. We're hangin out here then heading over to Josiah's host home. Should be fun.

I DO miss everyone....but I don't allow myself to think about all that often. It's not worth dwelling on. =)

I'm here.
For now.
Not forever. (at least I don't think it'll be forever)
And I'll see everyone again.
No use getting upset about it.
(I say this partly because I believe it...partly because I'm getting rid of any little bit of doubt that I might have)
=)

If you're reading this....I'm guessing that you're someone that's important to me....in which case...I love you. =)

P.S. If you are nancy or gina...I'm basically sick of being the only one posting on this stinkin blog of "OURS" and if you don't post soon I'm changing the password. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment