Monday, August 24, 2009

Sleepless Nights and Josh Wilson....

Well the art of not being able to sleep because you are thinking about everything you still have to back has finally set in. Actually I think I have become a master at it. It is so strange to think that I only have one more night sleeping in the bed that I have slept in ever since I can remember! I mean its not like I wont be home to visit pretty often and sleep in it then (because I love to think that I will visit often), but coming from someone who has lived in the same house for 18 years its kinda a big thing. Don't get me wrong...I am SOOOOO excited to move to Warner, but I guess I'm a little more nervous than I thought. I know that I will be fine though because God has it all figured out.

So I'm sitting here listening to Josh Wilson, getting ready for camp (which I am going to for 2 days, then coming home, packing, and leaving early Thursday morning for school. Crazy, I know :)) and I had forgotten how much I love artists like him and Matthew West. Usually I'm more into secular music because, regardless of the lyrics, the musicality of it is usually more entertaining to me....BUT I'm diggin Josh and Matt lately. Kinda A LOT. :)

Alright well as much as I would LOVE to keep blogging my little heart out, I have a paper to write for my first Freshman Year Experience Class on Thursday so I better save some creativity for that. :)


-Gina

No comments:

Post a Comment